EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Readiness Assessment
- WHO: Enterprises that offer goods or services (regardless if payment is required) within the EU as well as enterprises that monitor EU subjects’ behavior within the EU.
- WHAT: New data privacy mandates have been issued by European Union regulation.
- WHEN: GDPR compliance must be achieved by 25 May 2018.
- WHERE: Includes any organization in the world if it retains or processes information on any citizen in the EU.
- WHY: To better protect any individual’s personal information, to secure rights for the individual over that collected information, and to force enterprises to follow a uniform scheme for data protection.
- HOW: Leverage CyberOps’s privacy guidance and assistance on how best for your enterprise and its staff to assess your unique data protection needs and meet the GDPR compliance standards set by the EU.
Assessment Coming Soon.